At the ATB Hall – Transition School
Embodiment – Body integration
These classes are led by Joan
- 2.30 pm – 4.00 pm (closed group)
- 4.15 pm – 6.00 pm (closed group)
Yoga Nidra – Deep Relaxation
Session led by Aloka
- 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm (open session)
Class led by Aloka
- 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm (closed group)
To sign up for the classes that are closed you can write to email@example.com and your name will be put on the waiting list.
Saturday and Monday
Sessions led by Rosa
- Sat from 7.00 am sharp to 8.30 am
- Mon from 6,30 am to 8 am
To enroll in these sessions contact Rosa@auroville.org.in
INDIVIDUAL ATB SESSIONS: “RELEASING THROUGH AWARENESS”
Rosa is offering these sessions to Aurovilians and Newcomers
The focus of the session will depend on each case:
· To find and release tensions that are stored in the tissues because of emotional patterns, thought patterns or body mechanics patterns. Working on them through awareness brings the possibility to have conscious control in the tissues instead of them reacting automatically and unconsciously.
· To develop breath awareness to help release blockages and allow the breath to move as freely as possible in the whole body, perceiving the effect it has in our being and subsequently in our life.
For an appointment contact Pitanga’s reception