This intensive lasts three days and has two objectives
- Refresh, deepen and better integrate the basis of ATB explored during the introductory module (ATB – 1) like attention and concentration
- Invite the participants to explore the following new themes:
- Sensory awareness with exercises that help to open and refine the senses, allowing the participant to observe the effect they have in the different parts of his/her being.
- Exploration of emotions with exercises that offer the opportunity to acknowledge various emotions noticing the effects that each one of them has at the physical level, and helping to develop the ¨witness attitude¨.
- Collective games: a way to explore group dynamics and the influence of an individual over a group and the group over an individual.
- Physical structure awareness with exercises that help to develop awareness and conscious control of contraction and relaxation in the body.
- Awareness of Form exploration that leads to experience how the form the body takes entails a different perception of oneself and calls in the being different qualities or attributes.