Principles of work and Objectives
Principles of work
- Be aware of the different planes of the being and their interrelation.
- Teaching, as well as learning, is always a dialogue.
- Everything is an opportunity for expanding awareness.
- Be in the moment without taking anything for granted.
- Take, give and expect the appropriate amount of responsibility.
- Find your own pace and inner patterns.
- Become aware of the inner and outer space simultaneously.
- Find your own subjective sensory landmarks.
- Become aware of the witness attitude and begin to cultivate it.
- Develop awareness of the different levels of consciousness.
- Develop an awareness of the inner and outer space.
- Develop awareness of the interactions between the different parts of the being.
- Understand the use of oneself, and accept one’s own limits and those of others.
- Develop a heightened sense of respect, responsibility, trust, self-confidence, patience, concern and awareness for one’s own timing or pace and that of others.
- Enhance concentration and focus, and the capacity for being present.
- Develop listening for meaning.
- Develop awareness of the physical structure so as to be able to more effectively use ourselves.
- Refine the senses, internalise them, and develop the kinaesthetic sense.
- Develop subjective sensory landmarks.
- Learn how to explore, understand and manage emotions.
- Become aware of breathing patterns, their effects on the various parts of the being, and how breath can be used to effect changes within the self.
- Improve the capacity to adapt and be flexible.